Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

E.G. Burritt Gymnasium

401 N Elm St
Greenville, IL  62246

The original home court of the Panther basketball teams was built in 1915 and named for Greenville's third president, Eldon G. Burritt.  This gym doesn't see the action it used to, but it still serves a purpose. Features include a climbing wall, training equipment, and a classroom.