401 N Elm St
Greenville, IL 62246
Our tennis complex includes six courts. The first two courts were built in the 1940's, the second two in 1973, and the last two were completed in 1995. The courts were dedicated by Stan Smith in November 1974 in memory of Scott J. Burgess, a GC basketball player who died while still a student. The men's and women's Panther tennis teams are not the only teams to call these courts home. The local high school teams use them as well.